Wombat Outdoor Adventures
City of Campbelltown
The City of Campbelltown has some beautiful reserves and these pages aim to show you some of them.
A reserve is as basic as a parcel of land that has simply been put aside or left over
from development. Some of these reserves have been developed into parks and sporting fields.
Others have been left as natural bushland.
- Darling Avenue Reserve, Ruse.
- Fishers Ghost Reserve, Bradbury.
- Haredale Reserve, Rosemeadow.
- Lake Burrendah Reserve, Spitfire Dr, Raby.
- Macquarie Creek Reserve, Macquarie Fields.
- Macquarie Road Reserve, Macquarie Fields.
- Mundurama Reserve, Ambarvale and Rosemeadow.
- Smiths Creek Reserve, East Campbelltown, Ruse and Leumeah..
- Stonequarry Reserve, Leumeah and Minto.
Back to City of Campbelltown Index
Comments and Feedback
The WOA WWW Server uses Apache on Red Hat Linux.
This page was created with asWedit on a GNU/Linux system.