Family Tree of Terry Collins
This is my Family Tree. It starts from myself on the left in the middle of the page and and indents back for each generation.
The Paternal line is above each generation, and the maternal line below each generation. To help keep
the levels, I have coloured each generation a similar colour and followed a modified rainbow pattern (red, orange,
brown, olive, green, turquoise, blue, indigo, violet and gray).
Much of the work is my own, with the exception of additional material on the Collins - Baker lines from a chart prepared
by Jim Collins in 1990, which supplemented and expanded my work, and the Errey line was expanded from material in the book
"Errey - Roots, Branches and Leaves" prepared by Neil Errey, 1982, then recently added to from the
http://www.familysearch.org site run by the Church of Latter Day Saints.
Very little of this has been provident checked yet. It will be an ongoing project to follow the paper
trail back, but before then I would like to gather as much research from other members of the family tree
Level Counting: For each level, I am keeping some statistics -
Level Number, Description and Number of Ancestors Identified /Total. For some generations
there is a figure like 11+3/16, which means we know the full name of 11, but not the full
name of three. This usually means that I do not know the maiden name of certain women.
- 0 - Own - 1/1.
- 1 - Parents - 2/2.
- 2 - Grandparents - 4/4.
- 3 - Great Grandparents - 8/8.
- 4 - Great, Great GrandParents - 16/16.
- 5 - Great, GG Grandparents - 17+1 /32.
- 6 - Great, GGG Grandparents - 10+5/64.
- 7 - Great, GGGG Grandparents - 3/128.
- 8 - Great, GGGGG Grandparent - 3+1/256.
- 9 - Great GGG GGG Grandparents - 2/512.
- COLLINS, James, 1787, Pedwell, Somerset, England - 1840, Somerset, England.
- COLLINS, George, 1819, Ashcott, Somerset, England - 1881, Botany, NSW.
- STUCKEY, Hannah, 1853, Kingsbury Epis, Somerset, England - 1809, Kingsbury Epis, Somerset, England.
- COLLINS, William, 1850 - 1915, Kogarah, NSW
- REDWOOD, Sarah, 1819, Wellington, Somerset, England - 1894, Botany, NSW.
- COLLINS, George William, 1881, Botany, NSW - 1958, Leeton, NSW.
- HAMBLY, William, 1823, Cornwall, England - 1888, Canterbury, Sydney, NSW.
- HAMBLY, Bertha, 1860, Botany, NSW - 1919, Kogarah, NSW
- LOBB, Mary A - 1881, Sydney, NSW
- COLLINS, Albert, George Clive, 1903 -
- BAKER, Joseph, 1841, Surry Hills, NSW - 1928, Sydney, NSW.
- BAKER, Ester May, 1883 - 1958.
- TAAFFEE, Benjamin, 1814, St Peters, Dublin, Ireland - 1857, Sydney, NSW.
- TAAFFEE, Domvelia, 1847, Sydney, NSw - 1924, Syndey, NSW.
- COUSINS, Mary Anne, 1915, Dublin, Ireland - 1863, Sydney, NSW.
- COLLINS, (Albert) Peter William
- ERREY, Edward, 1706, Herstmonceux, Sussex, England - 1735, Tonbridge, Kent, England.
- ERREY, William, 1748, Warbleton, Sussex, England - 1816, Heathfield, Sussex, England.
- ERREY, William, 1778 - 1840 of Mayfield, Sussex, England.
- WEBB, Benjamin, 1717, Heathfield, Sussex, England
- WEBB, Hannah1743, Heathfield, Sussex, England - 1796, Heathfield, Sussex, England.
- ERREY, Thomas Peter Webb, 1815 - 1894.
- GURNET, John, Mayfield, England
- GURNETT, Elizabeth, 1802 - 1859, of Mayfield, Sussex, England.
- ERREY, Thomas Peter, 1847 - 1934.
- ERREY, Thomas Peter, 1877 - 1965.
- ERREY, Mary Elizabeth, 1904 -
- FINLAYSON, Jane (Jinny), 1880 - 1974.
- COLLINS, Terrence Wayne
- HULANDS, Issac, 1830, Yates, Gloucestershire, England
- HULANDS, Gilbert, 1872, Dog Trap Ck, Napoleon, VIC - 1939, Leeton, NSW.
- CURRIE, Elizabeth, 1853, County Fermargh, Ireland
- HULANDS, Gilbert James, 1907 - 1973.
- ROBE, James, 1800, St Ives, Huntingdonshire, England - 1863, Stratford, Gippsland, VIC.
- ROBE, Josiah, 1832, London, Middlesex, England - 1890, Port Campbell, VIC.
- ROBE, Mary Ann Amelia Thompson, 1872 - 1956.
- HULANDS, Gweneth Merele
- MALCOLM, Thomas, Born Stirling, Scotland.
- MALCOLM, Alfred Steven, 1880, Daylesford, VIC - 1960, Wamoon, Leeton, NSW.
- MALCOLM, Elsie May Evelyn, 1905
- PITT, Elsie Mary, 1884, Hay, NSW - 1932, Narrandera, NSW.
- STEWART, Elizabeth Jane, 1854
Internet Email:Terry Collins
Snail: 29 Darwin Road, Campbelltown, NSW, 2560, Australia